Malossi cast-iron cylinder kits: the best balance between component performanceand life of the component. This kit will fit Vespa ET2 and other scooters with a 50cc ET2 Piaggio engine.
The cast-iron cylinder kits produced by Malossi s.p.A. are designed and manufactured with the specific objective of obtaining high combustion efficiency, long life, and a reliability that suits the Malossi name.
Owing to the experience gained in the preparation of cylinder kits for race, Malossi engineers have developed the thermodynamics of cast-iron cylinder kits to the fullest and designed the inner fuid mechanics of the cylinder kit with fanatical precision (see the tranfer pipes, exhaust and combustion chamber), thereby obtaining a high level of turbolence in the combustion chamber. The latter has permitted a substantial reduction in specific consumption and a drastic reduction in the exhaust emission of pollutants.
– Material: wearproof, laminate special cast iron
– Recalculated heat exchange surfaces
– NC machine-tool machining
– Transfer and exhaust disigned for maximum efficiency
– Lightened and reinforced, special aluminium alloy pistons with a high silicon content
– Optimized compression ratio
– Very high turbulence combustion chamber
Replacement pistons are available here.
Replacement rings are available here.
Not legal for use in California on pollution controlled vehicles. Check local laws before installing.