Malossi Cylinder Kit (Alloy, 80cc); Vespa 50 4T 2V & 4V
2 in stock
The kit has been updated to Malossi #3113905. Beautiful Nikasil alloy cylinder kit to make your Vespa LX50, S50, Primavera 50, or Sprint 50 scooter an 80cc beast. Works with 2-valve and 4-valve head versions.
This 80cc aluminium cylinder from MALOSSI includes a chromed bore lining as part of its specs. This not only improves the potential performance, but also ensures an increased thermal resistance and overall reliability. We recommend that a performance camshaft (M 5914211 for 4 Valve or M 5911988 for 2 Valve) and a MALOSSI variator (M 5111597) be used in combination with this cylinder kit in order to exploit its full potential. You can then finally say goodbye to weak performance figures and get yourself a racing licence!
Aluminium, 49mm bore, 7 PS @ 8000 rpm. Enlarged outlet, increased cubic capacity, higher compression ratio, original exhaust and carb compatible, hypereutectic piston for improved stability and three ductile steel piston rings, simple installation and set up.
Tech TIP : Don't forget to order a stronger compression spring, a larger main jet, a MALOSSI Multivar variator and a performance air filter for the best overall set up.
- Material: primary aluminium alloy with a high content of hardened and tempered silicon, cylinder lined with silicon carbide coating in a galvanic nickel die and crossed smoothing with two diamond passages with very limited tolerances.
- Cylinder-piston connection with an allowance of 0.05 mm.
- Recalculated and upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Hypereutectic alloy construction with 3 rings.
- Material: special aluminium alloy with high silicon content, low thermal expansion and a tin facing on the sliding surfaces.
- Lightened and reinforced.
- Upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Special rings with high sliding ease and very high mechanical resistance.
- I ring compression in nitrided and chromium steel.
- II special cast iron ring.
- Three-piece scraper ring made of chromium-plated special steel
Fits: Vespa LX50, S50, Primavera 50, Sprint 50
Not legal for use in California on pollution controlled vehicles. Check local laws before installing.