Dr. Pulley 23×18 Sliding Roller Weights for 250cc water-cooled 172mm engines.
Please select weight from drop-down menu. Select Weights on Sale: 10,12,14,28g.
The following sizes now come in Black Pearl material: 16g,18g, 21g. Please see photo gallery for an example.
Traditionally, gear ratio is changed by the up-and-down rolling movement of the roller weights in the ramp of the Moveable Drive Pulley (MDF).
Now the innovative Dr. Pulley Sliding Roller Weights slide up-and-down the ramp to change the gear ratio. This unique sliding movement (not rolling) provides exclusive advantages to increase CVT performance. With Dr. Pulley, no abnormal wear will occur even when running in high gear.
Please Note: All Sales on Clearance Items Are Final!
Please see our Warranty & Returns Policy.
- Size: 23×18
- Set of 6
- Available in 10 Gram Through 28 Gram Weight
- Broadens your range of gear ratios
- Increases acceleration and re-acceleration properties
- Increases top end speed
- Lasts longer than standard roller weights
- U.S. Patent Number: 7,276,004
- All Sales on Clearance Items Are Final!
- Please Note: Weight Color May Vary